- Reporting to the DACH Head of Communications/Public and Social Media Relations you will lead Dyson Austria’s PR and communications programme to inspire audiences about Dyson’s technology, philosophy, culture and performance.
- Develop, manage and implement integrated communications/PR strategies and budgets for Austria (including handling of invoices via SAP) along with PR events such as for product launches.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with journalists and influencers across Austrian media landscape (national, trade, online and social media as well as bloggers).
- Lead internal communications for the Austrian market including management of the intranet.
- Have both, a proactive and reactive ability to pitch, jump on and manage Dyson stories in the media as well as manage the James Dyson Award in Austria.
- Core responsibility to create/adapt advertorials, press releases and Case Studies for the Austrian market.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with strong PR experience in-house or agency side, with experience of the technology sector.
- Existing contacts across Austria to national newspapers, technology titles, blogs and influencers.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills in German and English as well as first class communication skills.
- Experienced with the digital gateways of communications as Public Relations (e.g. Facebook).
- Sound working knowledge of consumer branding, journalist relationships, corporate affairs, events management, sponsorship and traditional working knowledge.
- Vienna based, with willingness to travel.
- Strong project management with outstanding organisational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Ability to do things differently.
The minimum salary for this position is € 35.000, depending on your specific qualifications we are willing to overpay. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change and innovation we are looking forward reveiving your application (letter of motivation, CV, photo) by mail with indication of the
reference number 61.388 or directly here: