Our customer is a technology driven company with start-up character. New, sustainable, highly manoeuvrable, and environmentally accepted propulsion solution for the 21st century.
Airworthiness Engineer - Design Office (m/f/d)
Open the sky for everyone
The Airworthiness Engineer will directly report to the head of operations and regulations, and will be responsible for integrating the certification requirements in the product development process as well as in the company management system.
Beside that you also will:
- Monitor the evolving regulations with respect to eVTOLs and Electric Hybrid Propulsion System in particular, and provide requirements stemming from regulations for the design of CycloRotors.
- Educate the company with respect to relevant aviation regulations and provide guideline in interpreting Initial and Implementing Rules, such as Part 21, certification specifications and related AMC and GM material
- Coordinate the company's efforts within industry / authorities working groups relevant for our technology, in order to shape the regulatory framework.
- Own the initial and continued airworthiness processes.
- Guide the certification projects (initial TC, design changes) including coordination with CM and PM
- Lead the Type Investigation process for the assigned project, including external and internal coordination, e.g. with Systems Engineering, CM and PM
- Prepare requirements based, deliverables-oriented Certification Programs, review them with the responsible CVEs, EASA and Aviation Authorities and release them
- Release Compliance Documents
- Establish Compliance Checklist
- Review and release Technical Publications
- Cooperation with the Integrated Process Excellence Department and Process Owners for process drafting and compliance with Part-21 requirements.
- Support the Flight Test department on as-needed-basis for flight conditions and permit to fly approval of our technology demonstrator
- Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in initial airworthiness of engines and/or propellers, alternatively of aircraft at entire product level or at least for a complex system or multidisciplinary changes
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations: Part-21, CS-E, CS-23, SC VTOL, SC E-18
- Good knowledge related to Systems Engineering and methods for software (ED-12C) and airborne electronics (ED-80).
- Awareness of Configuration Management and Project Management method & tools is required. Direct experience with PLM or requirements management tools is a plus
- Team-worker, with very good communication and mediator skills, having an international attitude
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Structured, independent, accurate and solution-oriented way of working (can plan, obtain and sustain certification deliverables)
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Good communication skills in German, or willing to achieve B1-level within 12 months
- Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
- Short decision-making processes and varied tasks
- The chance to develop and shape the company in your domain and to develop your technical and managerial skills
- An international environment
- Team events: BBQs, happy hours, teambuilding activities
Annual full-time based salary for the position is € 80,000 gross per year. Overpay according to your qualification and experience.
When you are Interested, please contact Johann Hiebl dirctly firstname.lastname@example.org, or press the "Bewerben" Button.
4661 Roitham am Traunfall
Tel. 06606797170, www.aristid.at