Grow with us. Support excellent research.
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in the life sciences, the physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. As employees in Administration and the Scientific Service Units, we strive to support IST Austria’s scientists in performing excellent research.
Assistant to Technology Transfer Office
FULL TIME (40h)
The Technology Transfer Office (TTO) - TWIST is the one stop shop for all matters related to the development of ideas and inventions at IST Austria towards practical applications. The TTO assists in patent protection and/or licensing the technology to interested companies or creating spin-off companies. It also supports scientists in collaboration agreements with industry. To support the TTO team, we are looking for an assistant who can expect an exciting field of work in view of the rapid growth. Are you interested in how your future working place may look like? This video provides a bird's eye view of IST Austria.
- Support of all functions of Technology Transfer in all administrative and organizational matters
- Comprehensive filing responsibility
- First contact to external corporate stakeholders and internal stakeholders (professors, students)
- Interface with external accounting, invoice verification
- Support of the management of the Technology Park
- Organization and preparation of meetings and events
- Several years of assistant experience in an international environment
- Very good command of German and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Open minded to work with different computer programs
- High ability to multitasking and prioritizing
- Team player, service-oriented attitude
- Offers challenging positions in a dynamic and growing organization
- Provides flexible working times and numerous fringe benefits
- Promotes an international and open culture
- Supports an appreciative and respectful work environment
- Values diversity and is committed to equality
- Free Shuttlebus for employees (Departing from Heiligenstadt, travel time: about 22 min.) and free parking places
To apply for this position send your application (including CV, certificates and references) by e-mail to:
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 1,900 gross/month, with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. For more information including your rights as a data subject please refer to our data privacy statement: https://ist.ac.at/dataprotection/.
Institute of Science and Technology Austria | Am Campus 1 | 3400 Klosterneuburg | +43 (0)2243/9000 0 | www.ist.ac.at