As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna. Therefore we are looking for a
Clinical Scientist (f/m)
- Support, contribute and coordinate data analysisAlso data listing monitoring/ oversight on an ongoing basis, as needed, for data cleaning and query purposes
- Develop independently or in collaboration with different functions in Clinical R&D
- Develop/coordinate amendments and updates as necessary
- Contribute to the development of IB, case report forms, ICF and/or clinical development plan
- Contribute personal expertise to resolution of unique and/or problematic clinical study issues
- Support other functions with scientific information regarding the use of immunoglobulin products
- Master's degree required, advanced university degree preferred (MD, PharmD, DVM or PhD), preferably in medical or related scientific field
- Knowledge of clinical research discipline and GCP
- Clinical research drug development experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement
- Confident decision-making, and ability to work affectively as a team leader, team member or individually
- Interest in application of clinical/medical knowledge in drug development
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for one year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.