Leoben, Styria, AT
Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To expand our successful Corporate Purchasing Organization at our Headquarters in Leoben (Austria) we are looking for a
Commodity Manager - Equipment (f/m/d)
As Commodity Manager, you will be responsible for the supplier development and management. Contract development will also play a critical role in your daily work, as you will protect and cover all interest and benefit from company side. We are looking for an experienced professional with the ability to work successfully in an intercultural and inter-geographic team.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships according to the strategic purchasing list of equipment and commodity
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance on a regular basis, resolve issues and drive continuous improvement programs (Supplier Management Program)
- Provide cost analysis report in term of equipment/service cost reduction and process cost reduction
- Identify and establish relationships with potential suppliers
- Negotiate, implement and execute contract and/or other agreements
- Develop and implement purchase strategy of equipment/commodity from group level
- Matrix management to local purchase team in order to roll out the strategy to all BU level on daily operative perspective
- Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering or commercial field
- At least 5 years' experience in Strategic Purchasing; PCB/Electronics industry or a related industry is preferred
- Acknowledge of contract law and SAP system in terms of purchase process management
- Proficient English oral and writing skills, German/Chinese skill is a plus
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in an international company
- Attractive and competitive compensation package and a secure position with long-term career development
- Flexible work mode, with possibility of home office or shared office in Graz
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 45.000,- Euro.
Apply now »