For our Customer, a renowned international group company of the metal industry in the greater Enns area we are looking for a Support for the B2C approach of EMEA distribution networks.
Guide and follow up the CRM and sales tools activity (database consolidation, lead management processes, marketing campaigns, reporting) with the central CRM project team, support functions, the local CRM teams departments and the dealers.
- Plan and implement CRM campaigns to support the sales initiatives
- Guide and follow lead management processes defi- ned by project manager
- Identify opportunities for direct marketing actions together with marketing intelligence
- Coordinate databases on the markets (clean, maintainded and qualified). This includes the definition an dhomogenisation of database sources.
- Coordinate the usage of the sales tools (CRM dealer, eQuipment, eQuipment sales, Configurator) in the market
- Train customer care, markets and dealers on lead management processes
- Degree in agriculture, marketing, sales / innovation management or similar
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, on- and offline sales tools and sales processes
- Fluent in English
- Second european language (French, Italien, etc.)
- Strong PC knowledge (office package, internet tools)
- Understanding and working knowledge of links between sales, marketing and dealer networks
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team Player
We offer you an interesting and diversified job and a variety of exceptional benefits. Collective agreement metal industry, salary starts with € 47.000 gross / year G / 0 (depends on qualification).
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me: Sabine Freller (0664 88 23 99 23)