Department Manager Content Management (f/m/d)
discover the world of OMV
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Leading the Content Management team (6 employees)
- Manage the common applications with focus on microsoft technologies
- Building new sharepoint platforms together with your team and adding new features
- Drive innovation and accompany in going into the cloud
- Steer the functional team members in Bucharest
- Vendor communication, contract management and budget responsibility
- University Degree in IT/Information Technology and min. 5 years of work experience
- Strong experience in application management, Enterprise Integration Tools, Enterprise Application Integration etc.
- Experience in project management required, teamlead experience is a plus
- Know-How in implementing Microsoft Technologies e.g. MS Sharepoint
- Knowledge of MS Azure is a benefit
- Strong background in IT infrastructure
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.