As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen
and extend the local team in Vienna.
Therefore we are looking for a
Development Engineer (m/f) Downstream Process Development
- Planning, organizing, performing and documenting scientific experiments.
- Execution of experiments for downstream protein purification like Chromatography (batch and continuous mode), Ultra-/Diafiltration, Nanofiltration, Sterile Filtration, Precipitation.
- Preparing sample vails and performing basic analytical methods (e.g. UV Total Protein, pH/Cond, Turbidity)
- Documentation of raw data (GDP, GLP), evaluation and interpretation of results; propose and actively support the design of next experiments.
- Writing protocols, scientific reports or lab procedures based on templates or SOPs under supervision.
- Optimizing existing processes and contribute to development and implementation of new technologies.
- Taking over responsibility for and utilize special tools/equipment in downstream process development
- Work in a team and take responsibility for higher-level tasks such as ordering consumables and equipment, or shipping materials and samples.
- M.Sc degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Chemistry) or B.Sc / Higher technical education with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Preferable hands-on experience in the field of process development
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Personality with a can-do mind-set and the ability to adopt to change
- Team work oriented mindset
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Very good MS Office skills
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.602,36 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for one year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.