As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna. Therefore wie are looking for a
Device complaint specialist (f/m)
- Support technical and scientific investigations of customer returned nonconforming (complaint) devices
- Review and investigate technical customer complaints from the market (stereomicroscopy, caliper, depth micrometer, ultrasonic cutter and photography) and compose investigation reports
- Support and coordinate product/process improvements through collaboration with cross-functional teams (i.e. next generation devices, implementation of new complaint tests)
- Master's degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent education
- 2-3 years of experience within the biopharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Familiarity with device design control, design manufacturing and medical device development
- Experience in technical, regulatory, and/or quality issues
- Profound knowledge in polymer/plastics processing and assembly is desirable
- Team and result oriented, organizational ability
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills in English required, German desirable
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.