Time for a new challenge!
- Development and optimization of railway product infrastructures in public and on-premises cloud environments with strong focus on security requirements
- Support development teams in cloud native application developments
- Support development teams in build, test, release and deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Support operational teams in reliability site engineering issues
- Working in a world-wide international team and in cooperation with other units
- Collaboration in a distributed agile team
Skills are the key!
- Technical Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and technical know-how
- Cloud and virtualization technologies (KVM, OpenStack, Kubernetes, AWS EC2 or similar) knowledge
- Scripting of automation processes around CI/CD (Python, Bash, Ruby, …) knowledge
- Linux experience and container technologies
- Experience working in an international context (multi unit/multi site) is an advantage
- Experience in agile methodology is an advantage
- Fluency in English and a good level of German
- Innovative, adaptable and customer-oriented team player
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Great accessibility by public transport (U6) and various benefits like flexible working time with home office policy, on-site canteen with company subsidy and Wiener Linien Yearly Ticket
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
Monthly gross salary: at least € 2.300 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
Ihr Kontakt: Ing. Thomas Hartinger
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.