Our client Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a leading global, value-driven, research-based biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Japan. In Austria, Takeda operates along the entire pharmaceutical value chain: research & development, plasma collection, manufacturing and distribution. Takeda is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Austria. Every day, around 4,500 employees help to ensure that medicines from Austria reach the whole world and that patients all over the world have access to innovative medicines from Takeda. The Austrian product portfolio helps patients in the fields of oncology, hemophilia and genetic diseases, gastroenterology and immunology, among others. In 2020 and 2021, Takeda was recognized as a Top Employer and Great Place to Work in Austria.
To further strengthen the local team for customer complaints, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Employee for Device related complaints (f/m/x)
Your future job responsibilities:
- Support technical and scientific investigations of customer returned nonconforming (complaint) samples of different devices (needle less devices for lyophilized products, multiply-use injector pen, single-use autoinjector and needle safety devices) according to guidance documents
- Review and investigate technical customer complaints from the market using stereomicroscopy, caliper, depth micrometer, ultrasonic cutter and photography, beside decontamination of some used devices and compose investigation reports
- Collaborate with different departments within Takeda, such as Quality, Marketing Surveillance and Commercial Device engineering
- Support team members in writing investigation reports under Good Documentations Practices
- Arrange shipments if required to US sites for further investigations to external partners
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent education
- 2-3 years of experience within the biopharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Team and result oriented, organizational ability
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills in English required, German desirable
Your benefits are:
- A responsible and transparent area in an internationally successful company, with an open communication culture and appreciative interaction
- Look forward to a fair supervisor and a dynamic environment
- Work @ home possibility
- In-house Canteen with discounts or meal vouchers
- Free health check-ups and preventive vaccinations incl. general care by the occupational health service
- Gymnastics courses, strength training and massage in the in-house fitness and wellness center
- Company kindergarten
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.830,38 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended.
The contract will be limited for 6 monthsyear, an extension of the contract is possible.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via www.randstad.at!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.