Our client is one of the big players globally in its industry. For the corporate European head office we are currently looking for an experienced person in the field of
Legal Compliance Eastern and Central Europe
In this Senior Project Management role you will be a key member of the global Ethics and Legal Compliance department of our client. You shall manage global projects in cooperation with other team members with focus on compliance initiatives for the Region Eastern and Central Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the successful planning and implementation of all projects
- Serve as the regional lead for the Ethics and Legal Compliance Program in the region including delivering virtual and in-person compliance training, and providing guidance to the executive team, managers and employees
- Provide support to the Purchasing Department on compliance due diligence for suppliers and third parties in the region
- Develop regional initiatives to address new regulatory developments or specific regional risks
- Independently roll-out change management projects such as system builds, training development, a.s.o.
- Review all translations in your native and fluently spoken languages for all compliance resources including training materials, corporate policies, procedures and other materials such that materials are comprehensible to employees that region
- Perform organizational and administrative tasks as required
- Degree (University, College) in Law, Accounting, HR, Communication or similar
- Fluent in the Czech, German and English language is a must, The knowledge of further Eueropean languages is an asset.
- Profound experience (10 years +) in a multinational corporate environment
- Solid project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Experienced with and passion for adult training/education
- Pragmatic, proactive, target-oriented and problem-solving with a high level of quality
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships across a diverse group of employees, including executive management
- Being prepared for frequent business travels within Europe
The annual gross salary for this position will be at a minimum of EUR 70.000.-. In addition our client offers state-of-the art fringe benefits.
If we could spark your interest in this challenging position, please apply to Mr. Alexander Moser via the following application button!
Referenznummer 47-144689 bewerben
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now