Expert Energy Trade and Risk Management (f/m/d)
#ETRM #bepartofit #future
Our customer, a big international company, is the market leader in its segment in Austria. Be part of it and shape the future!
Through its international activities, our client not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the company's culture and the key to corporate success.
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Ensure availability and reliability of Energy Trade and Risk Management Systems
- Support innovation and digitalization initiatives
- Analyze and provide technical concepts and solutions for changes and defects
- Implementation and testing of changes and defects including documentation
- Steer and support troubleshooting across the system landscape
- Control and monitor IT services, applications and operations with defined KPIs
- Master / Diploma in Business Informatics or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Programming proficiency in Java/JVS as well as SQL/PSQL experience
- Technical Endur know how, programming experience with Endur API of advantage
- SAP Business Objects experience of advantage
- Experience in Energy and trading sector of advantage
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent English skills, good German skills of advantage
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing relationship- and tender processes
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.