Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- collect data (CO) per TP - transaction from the respective legal entities according to the group wide TP-documentation in place and setting standards therefore
- define and determine a procedure to allocating SG&A cost per TP-transaction allowing the local entities a smooth and reliable TP-Documentation in line with the new BEPS regulations
- responsible within the Group Tax team on IC-Pricing decisions in a timely manner.
- active guidance to the CO teams regarding the IC - services charged via SAG to the respective legal entities in the Group.
- master in economics or equivalent with elaborated knowledge in taxation
- at least 3 years relevant professional experience in Controlling in a Multinational organisation
- strong English language skills and excellent MS-Office skills (Excel)
- preferably tax planning and tax controlling
- strong skills in working independently and reliable in data collection
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer
Gross monthly salary: from EUR €3,500.00 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience