Expert Information Security Compliance Manager (f/m/x)
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
In this substantially Role you...
- plan and manage security audits all over the world
- are responsible for internal and external IT compliance obligations
- ensure the safety of critical and confidential information
- act as a key user for the information security risk management application
- identify non-compliance areas and transform potential impacts into resulting risks
- Bachelor degree in IT, Governance, Information Security or Service Administration
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a simmular Position
- Expert experience in governance, auditing and information security frameworks like ISO 27K, PCI-DSS, NIST, IEC 65443
- Capable to define and write regulatory documents
- Good understanding of budgeting, financial planning
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Taking the next step and be in charge of an core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Pascal Sokal, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.