Expert IT Service Integration Management (f/m/d)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life". Be part of it and shape the future of OMV. 250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
Based on the company-wide SIAM project you will be responsible for
- Setting up the service integration management and enhancement of ITIL standards
- Dealing with large scale services together with external service provider
- Supporting the service owners for Managed Workplace & Network Services in alignment with the operational part
- Enhancing and assuring that the service quality is delivered on a high-level
- Coordination of service owners, process managers, vendor managers and performance management
- Periodical reviews, reports, ensuring KPIs and budget planning
- Successfully succeded education IT
- Min. 3 years of professional experience, mostly in service integration management
- Strong background in IT infrastructure/operations, ideally at a service provider
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment with different time-zones
- Experience in steering services with a big volume
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.