Expert Network Security Design (f/m/d)
make the OMV more secure
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life". Be part of it and shape the future of OMV. 250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Support and customize network security solutions and processes
- Planning of network security services in a hybrid cloud environment
- Implementation of technical changes and future solutions
- Participation in large scale projects within the OMV organisation
- Ensure efficient delivery of network security
- Challenge vendors from technical point of view
- Bachelor Degree in Information Security or IT
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Profound knowledge with firewal such as checkpoint or barracuda
- Working experience in an international environment
- Excellent english skills (written and spoken)
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, MA Katharina Hauser, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.