Expert Refining Applications (f/m/d)
Become a digital frontrunner!
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
In this substantially position you...
- play a key role in managing the refining applications
- ensure efficient delivery of refining application services and support IT system harmonization over all 3 OMV Group refineries
- guide and advice internal & external technical resources for project and application support
- analyse specific requirements and advise regarding technical issues
- manage the communication with and supervision of external vendors
- leverage emerging technologies to develop refineries to a digital frontrunner
- provide technical concepts for implementations and technical consulting papers
- University degree and 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of business procedures & processes in the Refining and/or Oil area or a background in production or industry is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of IT and OT systems
- Experienced in software development or solution architecture and software support
- Deep knowledge on industry standards for application changes (ITIL)
- Excellent English and German skills
- Affinity for new technologies, automation and digital transformation
Das besondere an dieser Position
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a core topic for this organisation
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR EUR 59.252, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Sabrina Wald, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.