- Accountable for business partnering with the assigned local management teams, as well as the remit of the BioLife Czech (CZ) and Hungary (HU) finance teams varying from transactional accounting to compliance and FP&
- Support legal entity integration and financial system implementation for local CZ & HU Biolife (finance) organizations and subsequently drive TBS activity handover & finance transformation efforts to a successful conclusion
- Supervise the finance team (5 FTE) responsible for providing accounting & controlling support for the CZ and HU Biolife (plasma center) organizations and act as a key liaison to the 3rd party finance provider in place for part of the Hungarian organization
- Accountable for all finance activities related to the local BioLife CZ & HU organizations ranging from transactional accounting to controls/compliance and business partnering as well as being the liaison with TBS for those organizations.
- Building upon financial system & LEI efforts, drive the handover of (accounting) activities to TBS and the related transformation effort for the CZ & HU finance organizations
- Responsible for all (financial) planning & forecasting related activities for the local Biolife organizations, with a strong focus on the profitability of the BioLife Sanaplasma organization
- Supervise a team of up to 5 accountants (direct reports and/or within a matrix) based in Czech Republic and Hungary, and be responsible for human resource allocation and talent development
- Provide adhoc support to the Head of Finance, BioLife Europe, in support of the BioLife Finance function or BioLife in general, (e.g. business development, integrations or other special projects)
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree, preferably in finance or business management, and / or financial qualifications is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (including people management) in finance roles of increased responsibility with extensive exposure to accounting/controlling and financial planning & analysis
- Prior experience in working in multinational organizations and proven cultural sensitivity are a must
- Willingness to travel within Europe (e.g. to Czech, Hungary) up to ~10% of the time
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.