The U.S. Tri-Missions in Vienna are recruiting for a
This position is part of the Housing sub-section of the General Services Office. The incumbent is responsible for the management of short-term leases (STL), and administration of government-owned (GO) units. All four members of the team are directly supervised by the American General Services Officer (AGSO) in charge of the Housing portfolio. The incumbent receives work assignments and day-to-day guidance and direction from the Realty Assistants and the AGSO. The incumbent serves as primary back-up to the Realty Assistants.
Qualifications and competencies required:
We are looking for an organized and a highly detail-oriented team player with
- Fluent German and proficient English skills
- Completion of Secondary School
- Two years of work experience in a position that involves customer service or property management
- Knowledge of Austrian business practices
- Austrian driver’s license (B)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn various computer software applications
Minimum 38,755 € annual gross salary, plus the additional bonus payments (13th and 14th month payment). This employment is limited to 2 years.
More details and how to apply:
The vacancy announcement “General Services Office Clerk” with all details can be found on in our website: U.S. Embassy Open Vacancies. Please send your electronic application according to the instructions found in the vacancy announcement.
Applicants must submit the required work and/or residency permits for Austria to be eligible for consideration.