As a leading global biotechnology company our client Takeda has one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to this mission are the employees - their biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
To further strengthen and extend the local team, we are looking for for our client Takeda in Vienna a
Global Customs & Trade Compliance Analyst (m/f/d)
- Communicate with service providers, such as ocean carriers, air freight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, or trucking companies.
- Global Customs & Trade Database maintenance (classification, origin, and regulatory information)
- Contribute to and assist preparation of weekly/monthly customs clearance reports.
- Support daily customs entry process (imports and exports).
- Perform post declaration check and report any discrepancy
- Perform preferential origin calculation
- Record keeping
- Perform export selffilling
- Communicate with local customs authority re. queries and help resolving these
- Manage daily communication with exporters including invoice generation, classification, and screening
- Metric reporting, including root cause analysis and resolution
- Review of product flows and check correctness of customs and trade compliance related data e.g. HS code, Country of origin, incoterms
- Act as an internal subject matter export and support internal stakeholders e.g logistics, finance
- Review service providers invoices
- Obtain country of origin certificate
- Develop and implement local customs and trade compliance working documents.
- Minimum of 1 year customs and trade compliance experience
- Commercial College graduate. Scientific/health care field preferred but not required
- Experience (2+ years) in various supply chain management roles within a pharmaceutical company or similar organization
- Passion for work and Integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with investigators, vendors, and internal colleagues
- Requires strong attention to detail and the ability to establish priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully within a cross-functional team and a matrix organization
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.323,22 per month (full-time); increased payment and bonus based on objectives is possible. The contract will be limited until December 2021 - an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!