Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- Develop and implement global SF/HCM solutions for Semperit
- Ongoing improvement of SF/HCM processes
- Establish post go-live IT service- and support organization for ongoing operation of SF/HCM processes
- Establishment of an efficient and sustainable SF IT application landscape for Semperit
- 2nd, 3rd level support for SF related incidents & problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- SAP in-house Consultant for SAP SuccessFactors
- Creation of Blueprints (functional and technical specifications) and Customizing of SF solutions
- Experienced in conducting and facilitating workshops and trainings
- Good understanding of underlying business processes
- Technical process analysis and design, apply Best Practices
- Roll-out of new IT and SF/HCM solutions
- Coordination of external IT consultants or external service providers
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3.500.- (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience