Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- Be an integral part in the development and implementation of Corporate Controlling
- Actively support and drive defined group specific projects (e.g. Finance Transformation Program, M&A projects, divestments and other)
- Lead from a Controlling perspective in Board related projects
- Restructuring projects from Controlling perspective
- Monitor, challenge and comment business development of segments and business units from a group perspective
- Take responsibility for specific development/ governance of guidelines for relevant controlling and reporting topics (e.g. strategic financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, etc.) and ensure consistent, standardized and state-of-the-art performance management
- Coordinate/ lead selected parts of controlling related activities (eg. strategic financial planning, management reporting, investment-, corporate-, SG&A-, and functional controlling (Mixing-, Procurement-, R&D-controlling)
- Support performance improvement projects / initiatives
- Initiate cost and profit improvement project, coordinate and monitor implementation
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 3-7 years relevant experience from controlling. Preferably from a manufacturing environment in an international context
- Strong will to support the business (must be to the point and hands-on)
- Experience from working close with P&L and capital efficiency management, margin improvement, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- High interest for process development - both challenging old processes and procedures and developing new
- Ability and willingness to work in a high paced and complex environment
- Independent individual with well-developed communication skills in English, German as an advantage
- Experience/ knowledge in working with data warehouse tools such as Tagetik, SAP BW, Cognos, Hyperion or similar reporting systems
- IT-know how: Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint as well as in general a high affinity to learn how to use different ERP-system
- Detail focused with well-developed analytical skills
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross yearly salary: from EUR € 65.000 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience.