- Development and execution of a comprehensive EHS program strategy in line with Takeda’s global EHS program objectives; proactively identifying significant EHS risks and creating associated mitigation plans
- Communication of EHS risks, EHS program strategies and EHS program performance to BioLife Europe Senior Management Team to ensure support and alignment
- Development of programs to strengthen EHS competencies of personnel within the BioLife Europe network
- Guidance of all EHS activities to maintain compliance with all applicable regulations
- Primary liaison for threat management and emergency preparedness response related issues impacting employee/guest safety
- Primary liaison with EHS related external regulatory agencies for the BioLife Europe plasma collection network
- Direct the job responsibilities of staff members
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher degree in the field of Environmental, Safety Engineering / Technology or related
- At least 5 years of advanced experience within a similar role
- Must be conversant in OSHA and ADR regulations
- Must hold a registered professional certification in the environment or safety field (i.e. CSP, CIH or PE)
- Prior working experience with leaders in a large multi-site/matrix organization
- Fluency in German and English
- Advanced user of MS Office programs
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.