HR Intern will assist The Relocation & Immigration Representative to assist employees, and their families
with obtaining the required visas, permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location and to
design, execute, evaluate and updates relocation programs within the geographical area of responsibility.
For our client we are looking for:
1 HR Assistant - Relocation / Visa (m/w)
Sector: Mineral Oil Industry / FMCG
Languages needed: German + English, both verbally and written (at least C1)
HR Intern will also help to provide HR support to employees and managers locally with the help from
Senior HR Representative for Austria.
He/she may be the first line of contact for management/employee
queries and is expected to raise and assist Senior HR Representative on HR/business issues with
appropriate and proactive measures to regularly improve HR performance and employee motivation.
Will report to Senior HR Representative for Austria
Essential Responsibilities and Duties under supervision of The Relocation & Immigration
- Coordinates the documentation required for relocations/transfers, business meetings, training,
internships, intermittent visits for work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status, where applicable.
- Maintains all immigration/visa records as required by law.
- Maintains and updates visa files to ensure continued validity and to monitor
ongoing compliance with particular visa requirements.
- Maintains communication with employees, managers and external customers while providing prompt
assistance and follow-through.
- Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment verification and appointment letters related to
immigration laws and regulations as required.
- Complies with all applicable standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Helps to welcome employee upon arrival and ensures resources in place -Creates and maintains
welcome packages with accurate information including, but not limited to, location procedures and
regulations, useful local information on day care, schooling, housing, tax assistance, and visa/immigration
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to
the needs of the location or Company.
- Minimum Wage of 2.500,00 gross per month
- Possiblilty to gather a lot of new experiences in a future - relevant field in HR (Relocations)
- Limited employment (1 Year) with possibility of extension
- Randstad Support during your time at our client
Please upload your documents in one .pdf file - we look forward receiving your:
- CV with tasks / responsibilities
- Certificates / Prove of Knowledge
- Motivational letter in English and German
HR, human, resources, relocations, visas, permits, validity, management