The HR Representative is responsible for providing support to employees and managers on topics including, but not limited to, hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions. He/she may be the first line of contact for management/employee queries and is expected to have a good grasp of the HR/business issues with appropriate and proactive measures to regularly improve HR performance and employee motivation. He/she assists the HR Manager in the design, development and implementation of various policies, programs and procedures and is responsible for administering these as directed
HR Management/Line Management
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dedicates face time to ensure employee support through interaction and feedback
- Organizes and conducts employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation
- Acts as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and/or concerns about motivation and job satisfaction
- Advises and assists business/line managers on interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs
- Supports line management on a variety of HR tools and processes (for example performance appraisal, career planning, succession planning, Career Orientation Review, General Field Engineer controls, identification of high value employees, and recognition of performance through rewards).
- Coordinates internal and external training and recruitment activities
- Screens and reviews applications and may interview applicants
- Assists in organizing internal teambuilding events and external local community events
- Complies with all applicable standards and policies
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
University Degree with 0 to 2 years Personnel or HR experience
- Salary of EUR 2.300 gross per month
- Interesting and challenging tasks within a highly successfull industry/sector
- limited contract (1 year) with possibilty of extension
- Randstad support during your time at our client
Please upload your CV with tasks/responsibilities and relevant documents in one .pdf file - thank you in advance.
mineral oil industry, fmcg, hr, representative, recruiting, benefits, compensation, consulting