Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- You are the first contact person for all questions about MS SharePoint and take care of the support of the internal application systems in Enterprise Content Management (Intranet, SharePoint).
- You will be administering the Active Directory: creating, modifying, maintaining and deleting users. Obeying/following current policies for using Active Directory regarding type of accounts, placing accounts into the right OU's, etc
- Maintaining current scripts used for internal automations. Creating new scripts for automating IT tasks and automating end user task. Creating internal applications in regards of making collaboration between customers and externals easier.
- You will interact with internal customers and external support partners. Fully understand requirements and providing best support for current implementations. Providing appropriate sustainable solutions for future implementations.
- As an expert you know the current systems very well and the future of these systems. You follow up on technical trends to secure up to date solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Information Technology).
- Minimum 2 years in the field of IT Operations (Topics: Collaboration with SharePoint, Scripting, Programming, Active Directory, Exchange Diagnosing and solving issues as a second level engineer while maintaining professionalism and courtesy
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in cloud-specific areas such as Office 365 (especially Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype for Business)
- Automation Experience inlcuding scripting (powershell), program execution, programming (.net), tracking and documenting technical systems
- Experience in Windows, Active Directory and Exchange administration
- Good English language skills
- Team player, independent, responsible, transparent, structured work style communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer
Gross monthly salary: from EUR €3,200.00 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience