Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources; Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Preparation and follow up on findings of security penetration test
- Maintaining and updating of documentations, polices and procedures of security systems, services and processes
- Constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions
- Keeps users informed by preparing security incidents reports; contacting users in case of identified security threats and support to resolve these
- Update and execution of yearly mandatory IT user trainings
- Close interaction with external secuity service provider to run and maintain the security systems
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Evalution of new security systems and services to ensure the usage of "state-of-the-art" technologies and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, cyber security, network enginering, or other related field. or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of IT security operations work experience
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks, interest in IT Security and developments in the sector.
- Know how / skills in: Security system operations, Firewall administration, Network troubleshooting, network protocols, routers, hubs, and switches
- Knowledge of Scripting language (PowerShell, JS, Python) nice to have
- Good communication skills and works well with an integrated team environment
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
- On-Call or stand-by willingness
- Language: English
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer
Gross monthly salary: from 2800 EUR (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience