Time for a new challenge!
- Support of the creation-process of requirements based on customer workshops
- Creation of use cases and well-founded effort estimations
- Definition and creation of data models and corresponding design documents
- Implementation and testing of functions
- Creation of JUnit-Tests
- Technical documentation
- Cooperation with testers and support for troubleshooting
- Assistance in customer acceptance tests
Skills are the key!
- Technical education (HTL, FH, university) preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- First professional experience with object oriented programming (ideally in Java)
- Experience with the following tools and concepts: Java-IDE (Eclipse), Java: Swing, Hibernate, Spring, Design-Pattern, UML, XML, JUnit Tests, Linux, Windows, revision control systems (preferably Subversion) and bug reporting tools (preferably JIRA, ClearQuest)
- Knowledge of process-driven workflows (waterfall model, V-model, CMMI) and quality assurance tools (Checkstyle, Findbug, PMD; CPD)
- Very good command of German and English language
These are the benefits!
- Good work-life balance
- Long-term career planning
- Exceptional individual education-opportunities on our IVM-Campus
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Sympathetic and competent team
Monthly gross salary: at least € 2.500 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
Ihr Kontakt: Ing. Thomas Hartinger
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.