International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna.
- Your commitment to develop professional web application software for the finance industry
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work closely together with UX designers, creative designers and business analysts
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- 4−5 years professional experience in web application development
- Very good know-how of frontend technologies (HTML 5, CSS/SASS, Responsive Design) and good Java programming skills
- Good know-how of CI- and source code management-tools (Gradle, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum (Experience in finance & banking area is a plus)
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation and excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
Accept the challenge and let’s shape the future together!
For further information about the job, please contact
Dipl. Ing. Christian Wurm.
Tel.: +43 (1) 6988880-38
IVM Technical Consultants Wien Ges.m.b.H.
Schönbrunner Allee 1-5
2331 Wien Vösendorf
Monthly gross salary: from € 3.500,-- (depending on qualifications and experience)