Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a strong candidate for the position of Key Account Manager (Gastroenterology - Alofisel/Revestive) (f/m/x), who will be responsible for the Western Austria.
- Understands the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulates comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans according to agreed timelines and budget
- Delivers on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda performance
- Conducts market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders (including commercial, medical, market access, CEE)
- Supports and collaborates with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within own accounts.
- Identifies key external stakeholders and develops deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drives the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and helps differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Proactively coordinates collaboration with medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Systematically analyzes success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and proposes mitigating actions as needed
Experience and Education
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in pharma industry
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry
- Account management experience desirable
- Therapy area knowledge desirable
- Healthcare environment knowledge
- Proactive and open personality
- Highly motivated, driving for results in a collaborative engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills
- High business acumen
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Eager to learn and elevate capabilities of others
- Willingness to travel
What Takeda can offer you
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with diverse development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Company Car
- Annual bonus
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 3.606,19 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to get your application incl. CV and motivation letter!