As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in the 22nd district
Therefore we are looking for a
Laboratory Scientist (f/m)
- Responsible for the performance and results for support of the assigned frac. lab studies
- Able to design and execute support complex experiments
- Lead and coordinate execution of experiments
- Excellent understanding of all multiple laboratory equipment
- Coach other professionals on lab technique
- Good understanding of statistics
- Good presentation and writing skills (German and English)
- Help resolve complex problems with minor business impact by performing lab studies
- Responsible to support risk based assessments and /or recommendations for business critical decisions or documents
- Use best practice/knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services/processes
- Proactively monitor and drive / support innovative and purpose driven improvement within PDTS
- University degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biostatistics / Statistics, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology or similar qualification
- Strong working knowledge and expertise in the area of biochemistry, protein purification, process engineering and engineering principles
- Experience in the management of small and medium projects
- Team player
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Proficiency in the English and German language, both verbal and written
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for one year; an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.