As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna
Therefore we are looking from for a
Logistics Analyst (f/m/d)
- Order and document processing for commercial shipments, main focus on airfreight
- Harmonization, Projects, Order and document processing for non-commercial shipments
- Delivery consolidation, transport planning and deviation management
- Project implementation and support product launches
- Report and Measurement
- Freight Forwarder Management
- University course for export, commercial academic studies, completion of a commercial academy or college required
- 2 years at minimum of professional experience within the area of production planning, supply chain, logistic or export
- Team and result oriented, organizational ability
- Total commitment to following trade compliance laws
- Good written and oral communications skills
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.602,36gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will start in February 2020 and is limited for appoximatlay 1 Year; an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.