The BioLife Marketing team is looking for a Manager Pricing and Analytics, who is responsible for donor fee pricing and marketing analytics for BioLife’s European Centers. This role will support the development of the EU pricing strategy and the measurement of the EU marketing strategies.
- Manage development of the EU pricing plans to meet volume and margin goals
- Develop specific pricing strategies to engage donors throughout their lifecycle, including acquisition, conversion, retention and win back
- Create new and innovative pricing initiatives based on donor segmentation, competitive response and market conditions
- Use advanced models to forecast volume and cost per liter
- Continuous evaluation of performance and execute changes within the overall strategy to achieve business KPIs
- Perform analysis on marketing campaigns (media, digital, email, etc)
- Lead donor experience research efforts for EU markets
- Own reporting (standard and ad-hoc) for pricing, volume and marketing analytics and proactively identify opportunities to drive automation
- Partner cross functionally with Marketing, Analytics, Finance, Operations and other partners to successfully implement pricing initiatives
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related work experience in pricing, finance, marketing analytics, consulting or related role
- Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform data into recommendations to senior leadership
- Strong financial knowledge, including modeling and sensitivity analysis
- Experience with statistical tools (R, Python), visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik) and query writing (SQL)
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Profound language knowledge in German, English (Hungarian and CZ as a plus)
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build pricing/financial models using MS Excel. Proficient in PowerPoint
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.