Ops Engineer (f/m/d)
Become the "Ops" in DevOps!
Are you passionate about innovative technology and an agile environment? Do you agree that DevOps is a mindset, not a job description?
Then join us on this exciting journey, we very much look forward to your application!
Our client, a leading company within its field, is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical service and constant innovations - and is now looking for your support to drive innovations within the cloud journey!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- develop our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline
- work in a cross-functional team within an consistent agile setting
- constantly develop new tools as well as features for the platform
- improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- attend Code-audits and perform blackbox testing
What we look for:
- Profound knowledge in DevOps and MS Azure
- at least 3 years experience with server management tools like Docker, Terraform or similar
- Solid skillset in CI/CD (Gitlab CI/CD preferred) and building/maintaining real-time applications
- Expertise on AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc) and Python scripting
- Familiarity with Code-audits and Blackbox testing is an advantage
Das besondere an dieser Position
- taking part in innovative projects and having the possibility to build something new
- learning from and collaborating with colleagues from all over the world
- a respectful and open environment within a global leader
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 48.461,-. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Our customer has set itself the declared goal of increasing the proportion of women. We are therefore particularly pleased about applications from women.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.