Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemicals used for industrial/food/pharmaceutical & bioprocessing industries. One of their worldwide production sites is located in Romania. In keeping with their strategic growth plans we are seeking an experienced General Manager (m/f/d) as
Chemical Industry - Polymers
Your primary responsibility
- Overall management responsibility for the manufacturing plant
- Development of the manufacturing plant to achieve the product quality and availability necessary to satisfy the requirements of sales.
- Cross-country group support of the sales organisation to allow the Sales Departments to best serve the customer.
- Optimize production, including costs, quality and raw materials utilization and develop the workforce to improve the company’s competitiveness in a fast-moving business environment.
- To develop, maintain and monitor: Working conditions/safety, Environmental awareness and protection
- Maintain and promote sound public relations with various government agencies and the surrounding community.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar, a PhD is a plus.
- (Bio-)Chemical or pharmaceutical background; experience in operation of clean room facilities.
- 10 years + professional background in manufacturing;
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Successful leadership track record; ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoying working in a diverse international environment.
- Good verbal and written skills in English, ideally but not necessarily in Romanian.
- An exciting leadership assignment in an international environment
- An unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business.
- A competitive salary package according to international standards
Apply? Great plan! Please send your application in English indicating the reference No. 137879 to email@example.com, or apply directly by use of the button "APPLY". We do, of course, guarantee confidentiality!
Reference Number 06-137879 apply
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now