Time for a new challenge!
- Implementation of complete and complex project plans and planning units
- Development of views/layouts and complex reports using “Report Wizard” and “Report Editor”
- Support and coaching of Primavera users like project managers, project planners and portfolio managers concerning planning, tracking and monitoring of schedule/float, critical path, budget/costs, workload, resource leveling and earned value management
- Analysis and fixing of issues/problems concerning project data, project schedules, dependencies, and data exchanges
- Generation of project reports on demand
- Contribution to the definition of guidelines to harmonize business processes
- Report to the Head of Project Management Office
Skills are the key!
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project planning
- Knowledge of “Primavera” project management tools like
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, or former versions like
- Primavera Enterprise P3e
- Primavera Project Planner P3
- SureTrak Project Manager
- Know How of Primavera concepts, functions, data, methods and processes
- Knowledge in any ERP System (preferably Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Basic business process modelling skills
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- IT competence (communication, presentation, organization) and command of basic office related tooling (MS Office)
- Good command of English language mandatory, German language preferred
- Experience in handling Microsoft Project is a plus
- Open and communicative, structured and organized
- Willing to travel to attend meetings and workshops (within Europe)
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna. If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Ihr Kontakt: Ing. Thomas Hartinger
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.