Our client is one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry.
We are looking for an experienced Product Developer from the Lighting industry that is used to work in exceptionally high areas of responsibilities.
In this position you will have the possibility to succesfully apply your already acquired knowledge in the field of product development.
You will have the opportunity to professionally and personally grow in a world known and globally operating company.
- production of all technical product related information such as feasibility studies, cost estimations, technical orderings, technical specifications, CAD drawings etc.
- development and the technical realization of new products/re-development of existing products to meet pre-defined product requirements and design concepts
- coaching and training of team colleagues on product technologies
- identification and assignment of product related research projects
- coordination and execution of development projects
- management and support of strategic key-projects
- budget planning and monitoring
- a product developer with 3-5 years of experience in Lighting business / Lighting projects
- someone that enjoyed an excellent technical education
- problem solving oriented and a strong communicator
- a very creative individual
- a design enthusiast
- fluent in English
- a annual salary of 70.000 EUR (minimum). The actual salary is market competitive and takes individual qualifications and experiences into acocuntthe opportunity to be part of one of the most valued luxury brands
- a wide range of benefits such as a staff restaurant, sport activities, attractive bonus system etc.
- tremendous opportunities to grow and develop in a globally know company
- our client's lociation is in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in Austria
- the opportunity to be part of one of the most valued luxury brands