Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- Develop the vision and roadmap, for existing and new digital products, including functionality, performance, results criteria, evolution, and lifecycle
- Ensures deep understanding of the market, customers and our products
- End-to-end responsible for development of digitizing our products and services
- Assess the business impact of various options and effectively balance tradeoffs between business/customer needs, technology requirements, costs, and time and budget, to deliver compelling solutions
- Plans product releases and sets expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Partners with Product Managers and Application Engineers to create and maintain a product pipeline prioritized by customer and business value/ROI
- Partners with Marketing and Sales to develop rollout plans and marketing of the product including fairs etc.
Who we are looking for:
5Y+ of experience in building digital products, preferably digital instrumentation and control engineering in industrial sector
Experience in working at Product digitization and data management implementation
Able to translate technical concepts in a non-technical language
Strong project management skills and experience, ideally in agile environment
Champions cross functional collaboration and alignment
Excellent understanding of digital-creation trends, emerging technologies, and new innovations
Experience working in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Background and skill set to manage complex initiatives from start to finish University degree (Bachelor+)
- Good written and spoken English
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer
Gross monthly salary: from EUR €3,500.00 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience