Junior Professional Processes & Tools (f/m/d)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Monitoring, operation and configuration of various tools (server, networks, applications, etc.)
- Strong collaboration with the Global IT Operations Center and Server Operations department
- Interface to vendors from a demand point of view
- Resolving requests and documentation in the ITSM tool
- Evaluation of new technologies (focus on cloud)
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- 1-2 years work experience in the IT infrastructure area, ideally in an international group
- Essentials in application management
- Experience in hybrid infrastructure monitoring
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent English skills
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Julia Stastny, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.