Professional Solution Architecture Voice Collaboration (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV!
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Ihre zukünftige Rolle
- Support and design the OMV telephony landscape globally with Cloud focus
- Operate and configure CISCO call manager and voice gateaways
- Responsible for 3rd level support and troubleshooting
- Continuous process optimization
- University degree in Information Technology
- First experience with large companies/group environment
- Creative thinker with a solid know-how of CISCO technologies
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Das besondere an dieser Position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 50.539, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
EUR brutto / Monat (auf Vollzeitbasis)
Zwischen EUR und EUR brutto / Monat je nach Qualifikation und Erfahrung
Wenn Sie in dieser Position eine Herausforderung sehen, bewerben Sie sich online. Der zuständige Ansprechpartner, Julia Stastny, firstname.lastname@example.org, wird sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.