Project Manager – Global Manufacturing Sciences for Plasma (f/m/x)
Job ID SR0049019 Date posted 05/30/2020 Location Social Circle, Georgia; Los Angeles, California; Lessines, Belgium; Vienna, Austria; Santa Rufina, Italy; Rieti, Italy
In this role you will lead CMC and LCM projects for the plasma portfolio, including projects within the scope of Innovation and Excellence. Crucial to the role is the ability to manage cross-functional teams in a global, matrix environment to ensure successful completion of global, multi-site projects/programs.
- Provide project management expertise within the Global Manufacturing Sciences Plasma
- Responsible for CMC project management of one or more plasma products as co-lead with the CMC Lead
- Responsible for creating cross-functional plans, budgets, and resource estimates, to drive successful and timely project completions
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Coordinate and track execution of initiatives to support LRP and sustain Plasma Max program
- Budget preparation support
- Liaise with the Global Manufacturing Science LCM
- Capture and disseminate clear, concise project information through global channels
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in the life sciences, business, chemical or industrial engineering or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in the CMC environment
- PMP certification highly desirable
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies (Agile, Lean, DMAIC…) or a Belt certification would be a benefit
- Experience operating globally in a matrixed organization highly preferred
- Ability to analyze unstructured problems, identify root causes and align team objectives to drive business goals
- Demonstrate initiative, sound judgment and flexibility; ability to inspire others
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Be able to work under deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent English is a must, additional languages (French, German, Italian) an advantage
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is very possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0049019