As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna. Therefore we are looking for a
Project Manager for Investigator-Initiated Research (f/m)
- Oversee of Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) programs within assigned Therapeutic Areas - incl. clinical (observational, interventional) and pre-clinical studies; multiple regions globally
- Manage full lifecycle of IIR studies from proposal submission to study completion, incl. coordination of review meetings, tracking, monitoring and reporting of study progress and outcomes in accordance with Takeda policies and healthcare laws
- Manage Program budget, spend and forecasting; secure and manage IIR drug supplies
- Work with legal and other stakeholders on creation an negotiation of research agreements
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple internal (i.e. Medical Teams, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Publications, Supply Chain) and external (Principal Investigators, Study Sites, HCOs, academic institutions, vendors) stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and updates of IIR program strategy, IT systems, reporting and training tools, policies and work instructions
- A relevant scientific Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required, advanced science degree (e.g. MS, PhD) is preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, preferably within a matrix structure and international, cross functional environment is required
- Experience with program- or project management required (incl. budget forecasting, metrics generation, Request- or Study Management systems)
- Experience in clinical research setting(s) (e.g. clinical trial management, data management, etc.) and/or medical affairs preferred
- Excellent English skills (working language)
- Excellent relationship management, communication and presentation skills, strong attention to detail; good strategic, analytic and problem solving skills
Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement for the chemical industry. The minimum salary for this position is € 3.479,86 gross per month based on full-time employment. Possible increased payment is dependent on professional experience and/or qualifications. In addition Takeda offers many social benefits (e.g. canteen, wellness-center) to mention just a few of them. In the first step, the contract will be limited to one year.
We are looking forward to your application!