As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna
Therefore we are looking for a
Project Scheduler/ Planner (f/m)
- Drives the planning activities, creates and updates project plans, work packages and estimates of required resources
- Responsible for schedule development and tracking of project activities to drive monthly capex expenditure delivery
- Communicates with contractor planners to ensure efficient exchange of information
- Acts as substitute for Project Cost Controller if needed
- Works closely with the project manager to ensure that project milestones are met
- Plans Ressources with input and guidance from the project manager
- Monitors Expediting and Procurement activities especially for the ordering and delivery process
- Prepares and provides schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis
- Part of the Project Core Team
- Degree in Economics with major in Finance & Control. PM experience is appreciated
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to self-organization and prioritize assigned activities
- 2 or 4 years of expertise in project controls, cost management and project management
- Fluent in English and German
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, MS Project
- Scheduling knowlegde including
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for one year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.