QA Disposition Coordinator (w/m/x)
Job ID SR0044960 Date posted 12/11/2019 Location Vienna, Austria
- Prepare documentation (CoC = Certificate of Compliance) and release product (finished goods) after QP approval
- Handle lots after re-packaging / re-labelling
- Issue costumer and country specific certificates and protocols (CoA = Certificate of Analysis)
- Provide documents for submission activities and tender business
- Review lot specific documents
- Coordinate in-time issuing of documents (CoC and CoA)
- Support compliance of release process / documentation issues
- Support and drive continuous improvement actions
- Project-specific activities (e.g. implementation of new products) as well as other administrative activities
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in natural sciences (university, FH)
- Working experience within a pharmaceutical or chemical industry in a quality-related role is highly beneficial
- Self-reliant and accurate working personality, who is willing to take responsibility
- Flexible and well-organized attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to keep track of tasks and priorities
- Experienced team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills in order to interface with external (CMOs,..) and internal partners like e.g. Production, Supply Chain, Logistics, Visual Inspection, Packaging Department, QA Release, Change & Exception Management, BioLife, QC, QA in Operations, Technical Services
- Profound knowledge of computerized systems (MS Office, ERP, SQL*LIMS)
- Very good language skills in German as well as in English
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0044960
Apply Now Email Me