Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range ranges from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to mouldings such as handrails (Semperform) to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and sell them in more than 100 countries.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal (9001, 14001, 45001) and regulatory/legal requirements
- Leading a team of quality engineers at all Semperform-Sites
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of quality KPIs and ensure effectiveness of internal improvement processes
- Conducting audits, support customer communication, keep QMS up-to-date and produce relevant reports
Who we are looking for:
- Higher technical education (University, University of Applied Science,...) in the relevant fields of engineering or quality
- Min. 5 years working experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control in an industrial and global company
- Ability to lead a diverse team of technicians in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Experience with customer processes are advantageous
- Fluent business English and good skills with MS-Office
- Entrepreneurial thinking and readiness to travel
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 2632 Wimpassing
Gross monthly salary: from EUR €3,700.00 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience