As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna
Therefore we are looking for a
Quality Specialist - Artwork Project Analyst (f/m)
- QA review/approval of change controls related to artwork and labeling changes for implementation
- QA review/approval of supporting documentation related to artwork and labelling changes. Documentation includes procedures, Bill of Materials, shipping labels, etc.
- QA review of events related to artwork and labelling
- Support gathering of quality metrics
- Support resolution on areas identified as non-conformance related to the area of expertise
- Bachelor's degree is required. Scientific/health care field preferred, but not required.
- Experience (2+ years) working in a similar position
- Proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written
- Solve routine problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Follow specific, detailed instructions
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.516,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for one year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.