Our Client is an international organisation in the world of sports. The company provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
At the Vienna location we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- Develop interactive prototypes and production ready components for apps and webpages – focusing on native advertising placements
- Build systems to measure and improve the performance of these advertisements
- Coordinate work with local and international colleagues
- Stay informed on new technologies, trends, and developments and share those findings internally
- Playing an active role to shape the advertising strategy and taking responsibility to help build a radically new business model
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of development experience
- Experience with React, MySQL, and Git are necessary
- Experience with Python, AWS or Vue.js is considered as a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Very good knowledge of verbal and written English
- Passion, curiosity and genuine interest for design and technology
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Team activities, darts and table tennis
We offer a competitive salary considerably above the Austrian Collective Agreement between EUR 43.000 - EUR 52.000 gross per year depending on your qualifications and the outcome of our exciting interview.
Submit your documents to Simon Stummer. Use the apply button below!
Referenznummer 93-134620 bewerben
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now