Time for a new challenge!
- Analyse the customer and other stakeholder needs
- Describe the missions, functions and requirements of the solution
- Establish requirement traceability
- With subcontractors and suppliers, ensures the application of requirements and traceability
- Take responsibility for the solution compliance of the projects
- Review together with the project core teams the risks and opportunities and the related mitigation plans throughout the project
Skills are the key!
- University degree in Railway Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Substantial practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to requirements engineering within complex projects
- Railway domain knowledge a strong advantage (including technical safety and security and also customer knowledge)
- Requirements Management Certification (e.g. IREB) beneficial
- Experience in IBM Rational / DOORS beneficial
- Use solution oriented approach to interact with clients
- Think sharply in an uncertain, contradictory or paradoxical context
- Unconventional and innovative thinking, able to anticipate and introduce ideas which may lead to strategic advances
- Quickly understand how organizations operate, identify the interactions between stakeholders and power relationships in different cultures, acquire and consolidate knowledge of stakeholders
- High self-initiative as well as organizational and coordinative competences
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English language
These are the benefits!
- Work-Life Balance
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
- A challenging role in a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.400 (depending on qualifications and experience)
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Ihr Kontakt: Ing. Thomas Hartinger
Ing. Thomas Hartinger.