As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna. Therefore we are looking for a
Research Specialist Process Development (f/m/x)
- Preparation and execution of process development and optimization lab studies for programs and projects within PDT R&D pipeline applying general preparative purification methods such as chromatography, filtration (depthfiltration, membrane filtration, …), precipitations, centrifugations and virus clearance steps.
- Maintanance of established methods and supporting development of alternative methods, when key reagents are no longer available
- Implementation of new equipment and equipment upgrades
- Independent planning, accurate performing, critical analyzing, diligent documenting of experimental work
- Preparation and support study plans and reports
- Lab organization to ensure quality and to keep lab technology at industry best-in-class standard
- HTL degree, bachelor or master degree of chemistry, biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, chemical/process engineering or related fields is required
- Experience in laboratory work within the last years in life sciences
- Knowledge of laboratory related quality and safety guidelines
- Technically skilled and mostly independent, diligent, and proactive workstyle
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of state of the art technologies within the scientific community in life sciences
- Good communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent German and English skills
Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement for the chemical industry. The minimum salary for this position is € 2.644,- gross per month based on full-time employment. Possible increased payment is dependent on professional experience and/or qualifications. In addition Takeda offers many social benefits (e.g. canteen, wellness-center) to mention just a few of them. In the first step, the contract will be limited to 1 year.
We are looking forward to your application!